Process Group is a licensed user of VMGSim process simulation software.
Process Group is a member of Heat Transfer Research Inc.
Representing the most advanced thermal process design software for the rating, simulation and design of heat transfer equipment.
Process Group has proven experience and client service across the complete range of process engineering activities throughout the project life cycle and life of the plant. This is complimented with significant experience in plant operations.
Specialist plant operation and design expertise is available for oil & gas, hydrogen, syn gas, ammonia & urea plant production technologies including utilities system engineering (steam plant, cooling water, air & power requirements, refrigeration, fuel gas systems).
- is experienced in major project delivery – process engineering and management
- promotes best practice with applicable codes, standards and legislation requirements
Key areas of service provided:
- Capital and operating cost assessment
- DCF analysis
- Environmental impact
- Process simulation
- Mass and energy balances
- Unit operations
- Heat exchangers
- Detailed design / execution
- Mechanical design and construction
- Metallurgy selection / analysis
- Weld engineering
- Valve design / selection
- Hazardous areas classification
- HAZOP, SIL (Safety Integrity Level) studies
- Process safeguarding activities
Operations on site support
- Plant optimisation / debottlenecking
- Brownfields integration
- Operator training
- Process-mechanical design assurance
- Independent verification service
- Owner’s Engineer
- Engineering best practice
- Safety cases